- Open your Internet browser on your phone and navigate to www.meowwoofchirp.com
- Press the menu button on your phone and click on “Add bookmark.”
- The Name, Address and Folder location details of the bookmark appear. Enter MeowWoofChirp as the default name (if that’s not already there). Select Save.
- You are returned to the website. To access the bookmark, tap and hold on the bookmark icon on the top right.
- A list of your bookmarks appear. Scroll to the bookmarked website, and press and hold on the bookmark.
- A list of options appear; select “Add shortcut to home.”
- The bookmark has now been added to the home screen.
Posted in: Mobile Access